- 1 bunch grilled asparagus chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 3 grilled portobello mushrooms sliced thin
- 1 lg caramelized red onion
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 4oz bag organic spring mix
- 1/2 cup your favorite balsamic dressing
Toss all the asparagus, portobello, onion, spring mix, and balsamic dressing together in a large bowl. Top with goat cheese. Can be served with your favorite crusty bread or grilled pita bread. I've made this salad with the veggies still warm and cold and both ways worked out fantastic. This is definitely one of my favorite salads. You can substitute feta or fresh mozzarella for the goat cheese. Let me know how it worked out for you.